Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Due Date!



Playing with her hair
So November 3rd was Chesney's original due date! Of course as we all no she did not want to have a winter birthday and came 11 weeks early. I could not imagine waiting almost three more months to meet our little princess. She has been home for 3 weeks now and the time has flown by! There have been plenty of sleepless nights, some tears, lots of laughs and smiles. She is the light of my life, I never knew you could love something so much! She has so much personality already, we can tell she is gonna be quite the character and will always want to be the center of attention, of course where she should be! So Judd is telling me that I am doing a horrible job not updating the blog everyday! Well ther really isn't too much going on in our lives right now besides eating, sleeping and pooping!! Which we could not ask for anything more!! Chesney is not aloud to have her hands out because if she does she is constantly scracthing her face then looking at me screaming wondering who hurt her. We only have three outfits with cuffs so she usually has socks on her hands. She is starting to fit into newborn clothes which really excites me cause now we have tons of options as what to wear!! She is up to 6 pounds!

1 comment:

Judd said...

I didnt say you were doing horrible! I just look forward to seeing that little girl everyday! I love you guys so much and have to fight back the tears everytime I see new pictures! Wish I could see her everyday! Love you and miss you!