Tuesday, April 13, 2010
1st Easter
Chesney is just amazing us everyday, she is developing such a little personality and it is so fun to watch. She loves to be entertained, which is all the time lately. She is such a busy little girl...can only imagine what she will be like when she starts crawling and can actually go where she wants. She will never stop. I love to shop for her, there are so many cute clothes it is dangerous. Problem is she does not like to get dressed. It takes both Matt and I to get her dressed after bath time she arches her back and screams the whole time. What's it gonna be like when I try to put pig tails in her hair??? We have started feeding her rice cereal here and there sometimes she is interested sometimes not. Here are a few pics...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment