Tuesday, June 22, 2010

10 Months


We went to Idaho for my aunt and uncle's 50th Anniversay party it was so much fun and loved seeing alot of family that we have not seen for a very long time!!

Chesney turned 10 months old, and as usual I can't believe she is already that old. She is getting so big it makes me sad and happy at the same time. I miss the cuddly little one that I could just watch lay and sleep. But I love seeing her become her own little person. She has quite the personality and I love it. She is not afraid of anything, well take that back the last couple days she has been afraid of our dog Daisy and Elmo.  But she loves to be crazy, she loves to scream and she is always talking. She loves her jumper, and she loves to eat. She didn't know what to think of it at first but is startin to like it more and more. We took her to an Alergenist at Primary Childrens, because her dad is allergic to everything and I wanted to know what to do so she wasn't. The best news was that allergies are NOT genetic!! YAY!! he also said there is no way to prevent them. I weighed her this morning and she weighed 15.4 she is just a little girl. She is getting her bottom two teeth they just popped thru she has taken it pretty well with the help of teething tablets and tylenol. I can't wait to see what she looks like with teeth. 

No comments: