Wednesday, July 28, 2010
11 Months
One more month and she will be one, can't believe it everytime those words come out of my mouth. We have had a pretty rough go for the las month. I decided to wean Ches and it seems like ever since it has been a struggle with her health. Nothing major thank goodness. She first got and ear infection, went on anitbiotics, got thrush, which took two weeks to get better, then she got a fever for three days then got a rash! The doctor said she has Rosiola which my mom said she got all the time as a kid! As far as not nursing she is doing really good has her moments but is taking the bottle well. She does not like baby food, she doesnt eat that much but I keep telling myself she is pretty little. We got her pics done and they are amazing even though we did not get one smile out of her. I need to take more pics and update more for my sake so I can remember it. Just the last few days she is CRAWLING. Dont know if I am ready but she is doing it. I think she would rather be walking!! At the doctor she weighed 15lbs 10 ozs, she is gettin big but still tiny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)













No comments:
Post a Comment