Thursday, August 20, 2009

The Hardest Thing I Have ever Had to do

Well about 11 this morning they discharged me from the hospital. I never thought I would ever say that I did not want to leave a hospital but I didn't. We are at a loss on what to do living an hour away from where our baby will be the hardest test I think we will have to endure. We are gonna stay at a hotel a couple days and week and prob just drive down the rest of the time.

Chesney is doing really good! They gave her a little bit of caffine in her IV today to remind her to breath. Sometimes I think we all need a little caffine IV, I know I could use some. They let me hold her last night for about fifteen mins, I was in heaven. It is so hard to not be able to touch her and hold her but we know that her getting all the rest and quite time she can is what will help her develop the fastest.

The nurse today asked Matt and I if we had much red in our hair or anyone in the family a red head, because she is the most firery little one she has seen. Chesney definatley is a fighter like her dad and that makes me so proud. She is so strong and helps me to become stronger. It is really hard but I am trying. Yesterday was pretty tough becuase I think the adrealine rush had wore off and reality set it. I know that with Heavenly Fathers help we will get thru this.

2 comments:

Gerry said...

Jen and Matt your blog today brought tears to my eyes. I went through a similar thing 26 years ago. You are both strong people you will survive.Sometimes it doesn't feel like it I know. When times get tough look in Chesney ("Little Bits") face. It will make it easier.

Yes she is a fighter just like her Dad and beautiful lady just like her Mom. I am very proud of the two of you. If you need anything please call. Give Ches a kiss for me.

Kristin said...

Jen and Matt she is a fighter. She has some of each of you in her blood. You both are strong people.

Jen my gorgeous sister you are much stronger than you give yourself credit for. Look at you..... going through natural childbirth! That is more than a lot of people can do. You did a great job.

She is a special little spirit that will bring our whole family much joy throughout her life.

Of course I am thoroughly enjoying being able to buy pink for a change.