Saturday, August 22, 2009

Thanks for all the Support

Just wanted to say a little thank you to all the words of inspiration and prayers for our little family. There have been so many people that have helped us thru the last couple of days and it means so much.

I want to say thanks to Nick, my cousin, I don't think I can ever thank him enough for giving a blessing to our little angel. I know that he was in the area for a reason. Him and his wife Kim are always there for us and I don't feel like we are there enough for them. We will make it up to them by letting them watch Chesney when she is being a little turd!! We love you guys!!

To our family for always listening to us when we are feeling scared, or angry, or just need to talk about what she is going thru it makes it easier to let all those feelings out.

I just want to tell Matt how much he means to me!! He has been the strongest person I have ever met and I know it is killing him as much as it is me. But he is being strong for his two girls! I know just like every dad he wanted a little boy to play catch with and take fishing and hunting. And I know that Chesney will be right by his side doing all of those things because she has the best daddy in the world!! Thanks babe for being my everything!! I love you more then you will ever know and more then I can even describe. I know we will make it through this and we grow from it.

No comments: