Monday, August 24, 2009

So tiny!

Matt held Chesney tonight before we headed home and I can not get over how tiny she is. When she is in her isolette you can see my looking at her that she is tiny but it is not until she gets all wrapped up in a blanket and hold her that you realize just how small she is. I still can't get over it!!

Her belliruben went back up to an 8 so they put her back under the lights. I can't wait for her to be over that because she does so much better all around when that is gone. They are still feeding her and not getting any risidual so that is a good sign. They are gonna up her feeding every 6th feeding and just watch her. I hope she keeps doing good so we can plump her up and get her home.

1 comment:

The Heath's said...

Go baby Chesney!! We are all rooting for you! I want you to know I include your sweet baby girl in my prayers every night. I hope you are able to bring home a healthy baby soon. Keep up the good work and stay positive, I can only imagine how tough this must be on both of you.