
I love to hold her like this and feel her so close to me, and the nurse said it is better for her!! Look how tiny she is, I still can't fathom but we are getting more used to it, we get to change her bum often, she even pooped on her daddy while he was changing her. And he said he would never change a dirty diaper. He is already wrapped around her finger. Aren't we all:)

She was so content and her oxygen was so good while I was holding her. It made me feel so much better, but of course it was so hard to put her back. I just tell my self the more sleep she gets the sooner she will get to come home and I can hold her all the time!! Every time we leave the NICU I always have a feeling I am leaving part of me behind. Soon we will all be together!

Daddy's finger trying to so just how small our little one is. She had a really good day! So far so good on the feedings. They are just gonna continue to do a slow drip of food in her feeding tube and see how she tolerates it. They continued her caffeine today by mouth, hopefully that doesn't upset her tummy either. She seems to be doing great and that makes us happy, but of course there is always the worry in the back of our minds!! Hopefully she just keeps doing good with the food and will start gaining weight. They are feeding her Enfamil Pregestmil that is hypoallergenic and lactose free, so if she does have her daddy's allergies she should do good on this.
1 comment:
o jen is so cute tell her aunt ronda loves her
Post a Comment