

Well Chesney is doing so good with her feedings, we now get to bottle feed her everyother feeding. Sometimes she eats it all and sometime she only eats a little bit, sometimes she desats and sometimes she doesn't . I know in time it will all get better. Once she is nippling every feeding they will let me try to nurse her. All of these are steps that are getting us closer to bringing her home. After she eats her bottle we try and try to burp her and I have yet to hear her burp. That worries us cause we don't want her to get a tummy ache. But, before we feed her we get to change her and as soon as her diaper comes off the tooting begins! Matt was laughing so hard the first time he heard her! It is just so funny to hear our little tiny princess doing this!! So that makes me feel better to know that she is getting the air out some how. She is up to 3lbs 15ozs one more oz and she will be 4lbs. She is putting on weight good. I was talking to the nurse and she said she thought this is the hardest time cause they look so good you just want them home. I am trying to be patient but I just want our baby to be home with us.
2 comments:
Jen, its Josie... She is so cute! I feel for you i would want her to be home too! glad you are both doing well!
Isn't it amazing that clothes make them look so much bigger!? She looks great! Believe me, you want a tooter. The burpers scream and cry until they burp. Tooters take care of business by themselves.
Post a Comment