Tuesday, September 15, 2009
One Month Old!!
Wow, I can not believe that Chesney is already 4 weeks old. I know everyday seemed like an eternity but looking back that month flew by. Here's to hoping the next one does also. I am hoping Matt will make it down today to see her and he is the picture man so hopefully tonight we will get some pics. Mom and I went and saw her about 11 this morning that is when they feed her, well they feed her every three hours 8, 11, 2, 5. So I try to be there during a feeding cause then they let me hold her since they have bugged her. We were too late and she was already asleep which is ok cause I want Matt to hold her tonight! Anyways she is doing good, for the most part. The doctors that take care of her are a three man team and we have only met two, and the third one came back from a month long vacation today, still have not met him tho. He put her on a high flow of oxygen trying to get her to stop all the desating she is doing. If that does not work then they are gonna check for reflux. She had her first eye exam today and the doc said he didn't see anything, so I am guessing that is a good sign. They are also starting her on half breast milk and half formula trying to get her switched over to all breast milk. I am very happy about that but also a bit weary since that is what she was on when she got her infection. Her weight is up to 3 lbs 4 oz so she is doing good in that area.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment