Saturday, September 19, 2009

Update




Chesney is doing so good, I find myself hesitant to say that, but it is so obvious to see when you see her. She is on full breastmilk feedings every three hours, tonight she was on 30 cc's so about an ounce. She is weighing 3 lbs 11 ozs (depending on what nurse weighs her), almost four pounds. She is starting to fill out, her skin is not hanging on her any more. They have been cutting her back on the oxygen. Hopefully with in the next week or so they will start nippling her, (putting her to a bottle). Each of these steps is getting us closer to taking her home. I am pretty sure it will be another 4 if not more weeks, but I am trying to be ok with that cause I don't want her to go home til she is ready!!




No comments: