Tuesday, September 1, 2009

2 weeks old



















Chesney is doing good! Her x-rays look good and the infection is gone, we hope for good! They still could not get a pick line, the Doctor even tried. They said they have some good veins that they feel will work just fine. Only 4 more days then they can start her feedings, which the doctor says is going to be a very slow process increasing the amounts slowly. Just keep your fingers crossed her tummy is ready for food so we can get this little girl growing so she can come home!! I just can't get over how tiny she really is, this pics do not show it at all. I got to hold her tonight, I told Matt he could because we both have been dying too, but he let me, what a sweet heart!! She did so good, I could just hold her for hours!! Here are some more pics, I want to try and put pics up everyday so when she gets bigger we can see how much she has changed!!

3 comments:

Ed and Ivy said...

Jen - I saw your photos of Chesney and blog site on Facebook and just got done reading your blog and want to let you know that I'm praying for you and your beautiful family. Stay strong!

Lee Ann said...

She is so gorgeous Jenn! Thanks for the updates--I check every day to see how your family is doing! God had blessed you!

Lyndi Poppe said...

Jen and Matt- We are checking your blog and talking to Judd everyday day to see how that precious little girl Chesney is doing. Just want you to know that the Poppe's love you and are thinking about your family all the time. Poppe is ready for a little girl now, because of those beautiful pictures of her. Just remember we will always be here for you and love you will all of our hearts.