Saturday, October 3, 2009

4.5 pounds and growing

They have her hair in a little mohawk! Can't wait til i get to put bows in her hair!
Love that we can hold her more like a baby


She is still working on eating all her food from the bottle



Chesney is still doing great just eating, sleeping, and growing. Can't believe she is 4.5 pounds she is doing so good gaining weight. She maintains her temp really good too. We get to go in and feed her every other feeding, but she really likes to sleep when we are there. She eats so much better for the nurses. I know in time she will start waking up more and eating. One doctor upped her caffine because of her weight and then the next doctor lowered it back down. I don't know if maybe he was thinking he would try to weign her off of it. Guess we will see. Her eye exam was good they said her eyes looked great and we need to bring her back in 6 months. The eye doctor said that preemies are prone to lazy eyes, crossed and googly eyes. Not too much going on lately, I like that! Just waiting on Chesney to get this feeding thing down and then we can go home. One nurse said maybe to weeks, but I am trying not to get too excited because she will do what she is capable of on her own time. I having a feeling she is gonna be the boss of things for a long time to come!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Oh she is so precious. She looks like she is getting big. Before you know it she will be starting kindergarten and you will be wondering where the time has gone.