Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween

Chesney just loves to play dress up! Can't you tell!! She is our little pumpkin! We have been working all week on eating and gaining weight, I swear that she is having a growth spurt, all she wants to do is eat, eat and eat!! Which is great for her and turns out good for me, great weight loss program, still lots more to go though! She is up to 5 lbs 14 oz almost 6 lbs. Anyways she went to the doctor yesterday for her two month checkup and we all know what comes with that SHOTS!! Well needless to say mom can't even watch Daisy get shots let alone her tiny little baby! She did pretty good she cried but calmed down pretty quick! That is until we got home and she woke up and was obviously in horrible pain, she was screaming so hard and holding her breath that she almost passed out. I was in shock and paniced didn't know what to do, luckily mom was right there and she grabbed her and had to yell at her really loud to make her breath. Long story short we called Kristin she ran right out and got some infant tylenol and the rest of the night was pretty good. I am scared today every time she starts to cry, it might end up in holding her breath. I have seen babies get mad and throw fits but never have I seen anything like that. SCARY!! I am certainly rethinking have four kids :) I am always worrying and stressing about her. It gets a little better each day but is still overwhelming. Mom is going home Monday, lets just not go there.

1 comment:

Lee Ann said...

Hannah used to hold her breath when she was an infant like that...then she would turn blue and pass out! It was AWFUL--the first time it happend--I thought she died :( I feel your panic--thank goodness Grandma was there!