Wow! So we went in at 8 this morning to feed Chesney and she ate the whole thing, 39 cc's in about 10 mins!! She didn't even take time to breath I don't think. The Doctor was there and he said that the transfusion was a success. Her heart rate has gone down to where it is suppose to be, her apnea has decreased, and she has more color in her face. Her critic went up to 38 and they say that is good. He said that once she got her feeding down we could go home. So we are keeping our fingers crossed that between the transfusion and her getting older, that it will just click and she will get these bottles down. They upped her again and she is eating 41 cc's. She weighs 4lbs 12 oz's so weight is not an issue.
Wednesday, October 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
HOw exciting! I bet you are so excited to have her home! What a blessing!
WOW! She DOES look tons better. She has so much more color in her face. I hope she gets her feedings down soon too. It would brake my heart if I knew my baby was upset and someone else was trying to comfort her. Of course she didn't calm down, she isn't her mom!
Post a Comment