Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Here's to hoping

Chesney is 7 weeks old today! It still has not sunk in that I am a mom. It is still so hard to not be with her everyday. We went in the other day and the nurse was standing up holding little one and the nurse acted frazzled. She turned around to see us and was surprised she said she was about to suction out her nose and I asked if she was stuffy and she said, no because she was so mad she wouldn't eat and couldn't breath. It broke my heart to see her that way her poor little eyes were all red from crying! The nurse quickly handed her to me and she immediatley calmed down and ate her bottle, that made me feel good, but still felt horrible she was so upset and I was not there. Then last night we go in and there is a towel in the swing, I was told awhile ago that is where the bad kids go. Another nurse asked if we had a time frame of when she is going home, they have a saying once they start crying, it is time they go home. It breaks my heart to know that she is in there crying and being upset and I can not be there to make it better. I am just hoping she gets this feeding thing down quick!

No comments: