Long story short, we got to nurse tonight and she did great. I didn't have any expectations because I really didn't think she would do it. But she did!!! She was wide awake and was pretty mad because it was something different but she gave it her all and kept trying, which is a good sign. Then we got to bottle feed her and she did awesome on that too, she took it three different times after burbs which she has never done before. Hope this is a sign of things to come. I think that light swicth has finally turned on for her. Three dirty diaper changes later she was still awake after an hour which is so not like her. It is so hard to leave her when she is awake!! Chesney is so aware of everything that is going on around her, she follows people with her eyes as they walk by. And she knows her mommy and daddy that's for sure.
Friday, October 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment